ACEKOOL Air Fryer Delicious Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cupkosher salt
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each Olive oil spray
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 cayenne pepperRusset potatoes Oil Sour cream
- Pound the chicken to make the entire breast leveled out so they cook evenly.
- Fill a bowl with 6 cups of lukewarm water and 1/4 cup kosher salt, stirto dissolve. Add the chicken breasts to the water and let them sit, refrigerated at least 1.5 hours to brine. Remove from water, pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl combine 3/4 teaspoon salt, with the remaining spices. Rub oil all over chicken then rub the spice mix all over.
- Preheat the air fryer. Add chicken to air fryer at 380°F (190°C) for about10 minutes.
What is the best air fryer?
- 10 preset functions for easy use
- Up to 75% less fat than traditional deep frying
- Visual glass door shows the cooking process
- 19 Quart has the capacity to cook a family-sized meal
- Multiple cooking ways from 90°F to 400°F
- Visible window for checking your food is ready or not
- You really don’t need to be frying anything in oil
- 8 One-touch cooking presets help prepare quick meals
- Circulating hot air makes sure your chicken skin is crisp and the meat stays juicy
- Non-stick and dishwasher-safe basket can reduce your clean-up time